Ehren

Brave, available for Invision Community 4.5

Following a complete rewrite, I'm happy to announce Brave is now available for Invision Community 4.5! Existing customers can download the 4.5 version of Brave from their Client Area (or the Invision Marketplace) if you originally bought it there.

Since the upgrade from 4.4 to 4.5 is fairly significant, a fresh installation of the theme is required. Once the 4.5 theme has been installed, you may use the "Upload new version" feature for future versions.

screenshot-desktop.jpg

Completely recoded from scratch for Invision Community 4.5, this version introduces new features such as a redesigned Background Picker (including a Random option), The Customizer which allows your members to customize your theme based on their own preferences, a Mobile Footer which improves navigation on mobiles and tablets, new season/holiday effects, an improved Countdown timer and much more!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Timberwolf said:

Do you have a time frame on Dashboard?  :D 

Unfortunately not! I'll be working on the theme updates over the next few days but I'm not sure what ones will be ready first.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MaxwellsHouse said:

a couple of my members are having issues with Internet Explorer

Hi @MaxwellsHouse

Support for Internet Explorer was dropped in Invision Community 4.5 (and therefore also in these themes). If possible, prompting your IE11 users to convert to a different browser will not only ensure your site works for them, but it'll also be a great improvement for security and speed. :)

On 11/16/2020 at 1:27 AM, Ehren said:

Hi @MaxwellsHouse

Support for Internet Explorer was dropped in Invision Community 4.5 (and therefore also in these themes). If possible, prompting your IE11 users to convert to a different browser will not only ensure your site works for them, but it'll also be a great improvement for security and speed. :)

Thanks for the fast response, I rarely visit the main Invision Community forums so I wasn’t aware it was dropped but that does make sense, I’m trying to get these members to install Chrome or Edge but not easy as a couple of them are 70+ 🤣

thanks again, this theme now looks better than ever

• Thanks 1