Kate_Bush_Forum

I am looking for someone to design us a new skin

Hi,

I've had an invision forum for the best part of 10 years now at least. I am not really techy at all, but about 6-7 years ago I commisioned an independant designer to create a custom skin for my forum. It was great, but as the software got modified we had to abandon it and revert to the basic skin. I do habe a moderator who is pretty techy and does do some mods for us from time to time, but he hasn't got the time to do a full custom skin.

Having discussed this with my moderating team we would like to investigate either buying a ready made skin, or, having a custom one created for us based on one of Kate Bush's album artworks.

I have no idea how to go about this, so I have ended up here hoping one of you guys can help me out?

Thanks,

Matt - Admin - Kate Bush Forum

OK, thank you Empire, but the fee for a listed skin - is that a one off payment? Anyone prepared to give me a ball-park figure to make a custom skin based on an album artwork please?

Could always ask @Ehren cause he is the owner of the site here.

OK, thank you Empire, but the fee for a listed skin - is that a one off payment? Anyone prepared to give me a ball-park figure to make a custom skin based on an album artwork please?

For a custom designed and coded skin he'll charge a single fee (much higher than the costs of predesigned skins here) which varies based on complexity of the skin and such. If I remember correctly there is also a relatively smaller fee for future updates should you want them when the need arises.