GOLD RELEASE!

AnonyWS

I'm looking forward to seeing your updated themes Ehren. :)

Will you be upgrading the 'infinite' themes do you know? I'm gauging whether I'll be putting an entirely new look to my users.

A color picker theme of some sort will make an appearance. It'll likely be a combination of Infinite and Spectrum :)

There is currently a bug involving child themes and resources (images, etc). It may slightly delay any themes since child themes are a vital part of my development board.

The bug has been fixed in 4.0.1, apparently.

There is currently a bug involving child themes and resources (images, etc). It may slightly delay any themes since child themes are a vital part of my development board.

Yes, they said 4.0.1 will come very soon in a week or so.

• Like 1

No rush Ehren, we come to you because we know you do a proper job that's worth the wait. :)

• Like 2

The framework theme is coming along nicely. I plan to work on it all tomorrow to finalize it, then I should be ready to get started on the premade themes. :)

How are you finding theming IPS4 versus IP.Board 3.4.7 + addons?

How are you finding theming IPS4 versus IP.Board 3.4.7 + addons?

The actual theme code is fine. "Designers Mode" on the other hand is terrible, haha. Still a lot of improvements to be made to the theme system in my opinion.

The framework theme is coming along nicely. I plan to work on it all tomorrow to finalize it, then I should be ready to get started on the premade themes. :)

GREAT! I can't wait, i am currently using the default theme and purchasing theme from you AS well as getting a shoutbox is my forum top priority.

• Like 1

What will be the first skin that will be updated?

Will you update them all, and release at once or will there be a skin that will be first?

They will be released one at a time, the order hasn't been decided but it'll be a simple light theme - possibly Uniform, followed by a more detailed one.

Darker themes will follow once a few light themes have been made.

They will be released one at a time, the order hasn't been decided but it'll be a simple light theme - possibly Uniform, followed by a more detailed one.

Darker themes will follow once a few light themes have been made.

Okay, i am excited to see if you can make me use light themes. I am actually OK with light theme on ips 4.0 after using dark themes since day one. :D exciiiiiiiiiited!

• Like 1

FWIW chameloen being an early convert would be a life saver.. followed by engraved... just bought both with the anticipation of the 4.0 upgrades...

i have that nerd anxiety of not being able to use the cool stuff i got yet..

appreciate the hard work, cant wait for those two to be done.

Thanks!

• Like 1

My development board is on 4.0.1, my "to do" list has been finished - doing some final checks over the framework and I should be ready to start the theme's over the next day or so!

Will a demo board be going up Ehren? I'm not so fussed about a specific skin, I'm just quite excited to see what you can do with the new software. :D

Will a demo board be going up Ehren? I'm not so fussed about a specific skin, I'm just quite excited to see what you can do with the new software. :D

Yep, I'm considering using my development board as my demo board (instead of managing and upgrading two separate boards). Just not 100% sure yet!