Ehren

Compatibility with IP.Board 3.4.x

Hello,

As it stands, all skins made for IPB 3.3.x will need to be upgraded if they are going to be used on 3.4.x.

I am currently setting up a 3.4.x development board which will be used to upgrade all of my skins. I'm not yet sure on the amount of work needed, but I anticipate the new skins will be available within a few days. Keep checking this topic regularly for updates. :)

The following list of skins have been upgraded so far to 3.4.x
- Baisik
- Chameleon
- Gravity Blue
- Gravity Green
- Infinite
- Marble
- Overlay Red
- Overlay Green
- Overlay Blue
- Spectrum
- Splat
- Uniform
- Imperial
- Gesture
- Dimension
- Concise
- Vanilla
- Gridlock

- Animate

- Carbon (Red, Green, Blue, Orange)

- Infinite (Dark)

- Deflection

- Engraved

- Checkered

- iSkin

- Navia

If you own one of those skins, please download it and test as much as possible over the next 24-48 hours. If you find any bugs, please report them in the http://www.ipbforumskins.com/forums/index.php?/forum/43-skin-issues-questions-bug-reports-and-fixes/'>bugs/issues forum so they can be addressed before the remaining skins are upgraded and released.

• Like 5

Good news, thanks :)

What's the process on upgrading a skin? Delete old, import new? Have to try and remember what edits you make? I haven't documented them. Doh.

Deleting the old and installing the new is the most bug-free way, especially for major upgrades such as 3.3.x > 3.4.x. :)

Thanks. We upgraded to 3.4 and it's very apparent that the skins needs updating. Should have checked if the checkered skin was updated before we updated ;) We'll be checking in and keep up the good work :thumbs:

All "light" skins have been updated on my development board and will be released within 24 hours. I might release a few first just to make sure there are no existing bugs, and then release the remaining ones.

The dark skins will come afterwards, followed by the mobile skins.

• Like 2

All "light" skins have been updated on my development board and will be released within 24 hours. I might release a few first just to make sure there are no existing bugs, and then release the remaining ones.

The dark skins will come afterwards, followed by the mobile skins.

I am buying the dark mobile skin as soon as it comes out :)

Excellent!

Just need one more to update and then I am happy.

Thanks Ehren - a great job as always.

I will look to make another purchase in the not too distant future. When are you releasing that new skin? ;)

Excellent!

Just need one more to update and then I am happy.

Thanks Ehren - a great job as always.

I will look to make another purchase in the not too distant future. When are you releasing that new skin? ;)

The new skin will be available once the existing ones have been upgraded to 3.4.x :)

• Like 1

I wonder... if I get RSI by hitting refresh too many times on the client download area, can I sue you? :lol:

You'd better ban me, quick! The arm is starting to hurt! :D

The client area won't be updated for at least 24 hours now, so there's no need to keep checking. :) What were you refreshing for??

Appreciate your quick work on getting the skins updated!

What is the best method of upgrading the skins and IPB to 3.4? Should I upload the new skins and then upgrade the board? How can I retain my customizations to the 3.3.x skins?