Celebrating 15 years of themes!

Ehren

Today, IPSFocus turns 15 years old!

The news topic which announced the opening of this site was posted on March 12, 2006 and I'm both amazed and grateful that we're still going strong! Over the years, thousands of you have joined me on this journey by participating in this community or purchasing a theme (or two, or three, or more) and I'm so thankful for that, as it's allowed me to turn a small hobby into a career!

During that time, there have been dozens of premade themes released, hundreds of custom themes have been made - and we've gone through numerous site names (IPBForumSkins, IPBFocus, IPSFocus) and multiple redesigns. I'm honestly amazed some of you kept returning to this site while it was using the first design! :ph34r:

Focus-1.jpg

Focus-2.jpg

Focus-3.jpg

focus-4.jpg

And here we are, 15 years later! To extend a thank you to you all, starting today, you can use FOCUS15 as a coupon on the payment screen to receive a $15 discount on new theme orders. (Use FOCUSRENEW for a $5 renewal discount). The coupons are valid for the next 7 days (ending on March 19), so feel free to take a look at the themes and take advantage of the offer if you're interested in a fresh theme for your community!

Here's to another 15? Who knows!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Louis6321 said:

This is my 11th year here (according to the sign-up date in my profile anyway). Love your work, wouldn't go anywhere else! Keep it up! 😍

Wow! It's amazing thinking of everything which has happened during that time.

iPhones, Twitter and Netflix streaming didn't exist when this site was started. Googling "the biggest news stories of 2010" or "biggest news stories from the past decade" would be interesting.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Louis6321 said:

This is my 11th year here (according to the sign-up date in my profile anyway). Love your work, wouldn't go anywhere else! Keep it up! 😍

I've been here a few years already myself. Indeed, love your work as well. Congrats. 👊

• Thanks 1

Congratulations! 

I have certainly followed you over the years as quality always survives. 

You outlasted Cleancut as well 😂 

I hope you continue to flourish 

• Haha 1

Waow, How is the time passing?!

I've created my account here after only 1,5 year after you on 9 September 2007.

Until now i've always suggested your themes for others like i've done lastly here:

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/459842-good-place-to-find-ips-designers-offsite/

Because i love your themes, i like your humanity and your helpfulness. You're Number One since 15 years!

Keep up your good work for at least another 15 years until we get old 😅

6 hours ago, AlexJ said:

Can we have some discount on renewals? :D 

Sure! Use FOCUSRENEW for a 50% discount this week.

2 hours ago, Feneroin said:

Waow, How is the time passing?!

I've created my account here after only 1,5 year after you on 9 September 2007.

Until now i've always suggested your themes for others like i've done lastly here:

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/459842-good-place-to-find-ips-designers-offsite/

Because i love your themes, i like your humanity and your helpfulness. You're Number One since 15 years!

Keep up your good work for at least another 15 years until we get old 😅

It's scary, isn't it. You surely must be one of the longest active members here if you've been around since 2007. I appreciate all of your referrals! :)

Has anyone been around longer than Feneroin?

19 hours ago, Ehren said:

It's scary, isn't it. You surely must be one of the longest active members here if you've been around since 2007. I appreciate all of your referrals! :)

Yeah, it's.

I'm very touched right now, really 🥺

The years pass quickly...

I've used SkinbyDragonfly themes, her theme was heavily edited so it was slow for the sites. Then i've searched IPB Skins/Themes and i've found you.  since you're my unique themer 😎

If i'm not right, you're from Australia? If i visite one day Australia, i would like to see you even if you're 800km far. For at least speaking 5 minutes with you, taking a souvenir photo 😇

And of course if you came one day in Europe, let me. I can come where you want. I'm Turkish but live in France, near the Germany. And not so far from Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemburg.

and one day, i would like to have a custom theme from you. Maybe at the end of this year, who know...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As always I'm late to the party. Damp, all the booze is already consumed. :(  Oh well, I stopped drinking a few years ago anyway. :P 

May 30, 2006 is the date I signed up to your site. There's indeed a giant whole lot changed since then. I was without forum use for quite a while. Even forgot I had signed up to your site,  but when I needed a professional skin, like a magnet I was pulled back in here. Never regretted my purchase. 

Congrats and on to the next 15 years! :) 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Riko said:

May 30, 2006 is the date I signed up to your site

Wow, amazing. That’s a long membership!

I appreciate the nice feedback.

5 hours ago, Riko said:

Damp, all the booze is already consumed.

Fingers crossed there’s some left at the 30 year anniversary!

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

It has been an amazing ride - I've purchased most of your themes over at the Invision Marketplace so haven't been around on this forum much, but I do recall seeing you carving out your first theme using a flint axe and sandstone back in 2000 BC - I believe it was in Egypt and something to do with a Pharaoh's tomb and you were well known for your sterling work and craftsmanship.  Amazing how far you've come in just those few short years lol.  Love your work, love you, love everything you do - here's to the next 15 years.

like.gif.8c97efc706861c981ca339a331b298a1.gif 

• Ehren pinned this topic