Sign in to follow this  
Ehren

Shift 4.x available for beta testing

Looks so nice. I like it. :) Awesome work, Ehren.

Will the footer be enabled on it or optional?

The footer hasn't been coded yet :)

• Like 1

if you want a thorough beta testing u should let us have an account/admin account to see the contents guest normally cant see, edit post, moderated content etc etc for a proper beta feedback

I like it. I also think having the fixed header would look good as you scroll down. It would go well with the width.

Edited by nodle
  • Like 1

It doesn't have the search bar glitch the other themes were affected with on certain resolutions. So that's good.

Would be good to see the footer designed.

Should put some horizontal widgets/blocks on demo board for us to see.

if you want a thorough beta testing u should let us have an account/admin account to see the contents guest normally cant see, edit post, moderated content etc etc for a proper beta feedback

I've had demo accounts in the past, and despite having honest members, there are unfortunately always people who abuse the privileges. So accounts will stay locked for this reason :)

if you want to reset the password

http://prntscr.com/93s27q and exit the popup, the header banner color still stay gray instead of going back to blue

http://prntscr.com/93s2lq

i think having fixed header would be nice

I was unable to reproduce this in Safari, but I've added in extra css to increase the specificity. Should fix the issue.

Ah man the link is dead now. :(

Yep, I was working on it yesterday and decided to hide it to prevent any "it looks broken to me" sort of comments, since it's quite common for themes to look incorrect when they're being modified. It'll be available in the next day or so. :)

• Like 2