Sign in to follow this  
Dave qp

Snapshot

Question

12 answers to this question

The side blocks can be configured by visiting your forum, signing into an admin account and clicking the "arrow icon" on the left side of your screen.

Isn't there a easy way to add costume HTML block that suits with the other blocks. I made up a test block but where the block name with The blue background doesn't show.

I have posted this on IPS site

Looks like you got this sorted already..

Yep.. Is there another Way?

And with the Pages app,

I have set up an home page and I another "Test" Page. I wanted to have the Home page first then forum and then the Test page at last, after Download.

all I can do is when I more the pages app it moves all pages to back.

All of the "Pages" navigation links need to be next to each other in the navigation bar as far as I know.

All of the "Pages" navigation links need to be next to each other in the navigation bar as far as I know.

well that's just silly. Should be a settings that also aloud to move the navigation bar not just the application.

it's more easier in smf navigation then IPS. On lcpdfr.com they definitely did it and can't work it out

I could be wrong, so double check for yourself. Nothing I can do about it unfortunately, it's something you'll need to contact IPS about since your feedback is for their product ;)

I could be wrong, so double check for yourself. Nothing I can do about it unfortunately, it's something you'll need to contact IPS about since your feedback is for their product ;)

Additional Links in Navigation Bar 1.0.1

It's Solved

• Like 1