Sign in to follow this  
Ehren

IPBEnhanced

Hey everyone,

IPBEnhanced is based off the original IPB skin, except it has a more 'clean' interface with darker blues and silvers integrated here and there.

board_index.gif

See more of it here :)

This skin is free to use, but please do NOT remove the copyright/link at the bottom of the skin. Thanks! :thumbs:

Enjoy

i am currentley using it at

i love it, but ghost you know the header is there anyway could you make me one saying

Xanthom Designs

Where Innovation Meets Design - as a slogan

plzzzz :thumbs:

i am currentley using it at

i love it, but ghost you know the header is there anyway could you make me one saying

Xanthom Designs

Where Innovation Meets Design - as a slogan

plzzzz :thumbs:

Hope this helps :thumbs:

post-1-1145308561_thumb.gif

Glad you both like it :)

i am suprised that it is free :), i think that ipbenhanced is better than Frost but thats that i think.

My Forum Staff think that the skin is 10/10.

some of the comments

love it! Its so awesome,techish yet fluid! 10/10 and perfect for this type of site even banner is good!

Nice skin dude it suits the theme of the board

:)

Have you ever considered, Ghost, a few different color options? I would like to see some greens or maybe oranges :)

At the moment I'm completely full of custom requests so I don't have the time to work on any at the moment :unsure: I might think about it for later though.

dont want ipb ehanced its one of the most crappest skins ive ever seen!! lol thats what i am using it :).

im jokeing this skin is nice!! i have a website/forum that are matching go check it out www.x-designs.co.nr the forum will be shortley included.