Sign in to follow this  
content

Recently purchased skin

Although I doubt I'll use this forum - I recently purchased a skin and I've noticed I don't have access to the 'customers only' section of the forum. Is there something I'm missing? If so, please respond.

For reference as to which section I'm talking about:

EM5VPxj.png

Hello,

Where did you purchase the theme from? If it was this site, please PM me with your paypal transaction ID. If it was on the IPS marketplace, let me know what your Invision username is, and what date you purchased it on. :)

Hello,

I've found one cause of the problem.. currently speaking with my host about it. I'll reply here as soon as a solution is found - should hopefully be fixed quickly! :)

Apologies for the minor delay dhil. If you like, I can send the skin to your email address, and then upgrade your account later once this issue has been fixed.

I need support for my skin; partly my skin is not working on mobile and the theme editor button messes up with css..

how do i achieve support ? I was able to download the file though..

i suggest if u can upgrade my account from member to customer manually and then we all are happy :)

my initial problem is, i have a launch date in 15 days

Hello,

Apologies for the delay. Your theme should now be available.

You'll see two Subway invoices in your account. It's a temporary solution which I'll fix at a later date, so please ignore it for the moment. :)