Sign in to follow this  
Ehren

Attention: Skinbox customers

As some of you may be aware, skinbox was the target of an attempted hack earlier today. An index.php file was somehow compromised and we're currently waiting a reply from our host to see where the attack originated from.

At the moment there are no suggestions that usernames, emails or passwords have been taken. If you are concerned and if you use the same password on multiple sites, it may be smart to change your passwords elsewhere - just in case. We will email all skinbox members if our host has any doubt about the security of your details.

The site and forums are temporarily unavailable until the origin of the issue has been fixed. I'll update this topic when more information is available.

Apologies for the unexpected down time. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them for you. :)

Skinbox has now been cleared of any malicious files and has been upgraded to the latest version of IP.Board and Nexus. We don't believe any data was compromised, so all customers should feel at ease with their personal details. :)

• Like 1