Sign in to follow this  
Ehren

Welcome to IPSFocus.com

Update your bookmarks and favorites! IPBFocus is now IPSFocus.

In preparation for IPS Suite 4.x, I decided to change the prefix of this site from IPB to IPS. All ipb links will automatically redirect to ips, however members will have been logged out of these forums due to new cookies. There doesn't seem to be any issues after the migration, but I'd encourage anyone to post bugs if they find any! :)

That's all!

• Like 2

This is going to take some getting use to. I've referred to IP.Board related stuff as IPB since the dawn of Invision Power Board, back in the days of it being a free software on version 1 (or maybe before it hit 1.0 even (I don't remember, but I do recall using 1.1 at one point myself).

This is going to take some getting use to. I've referred to IP.Board related stuff as IPB since the dawn of Invision Power Board, back in the days of it being a free software on version 1 (or maybe before it hit 1.0 even (I don't remember, but I do recall using 1.1 at one point myself).

It's something which might take some time for most people. I've always referred to it as IPB but since I'll be focusing on all addons (and not just IP.Board), I figured IPS was technically more correct.

IPBforumskins and IPBfocus still lead to this site, so I don't imagine the name change will affect people that much. :)