Ehren

All themes upgraded for IP.Board 3.4.7

If we've did the Chrome fix already; is there any need to update our skins? Hate having to reinstall skins because I've modified it so much that I have to spend forever redoing all the modifications. I don't have any skin from IPBF yet, but I do over at Skinbox. Hence why I'm asking here as you haven't made a 3.4.7 post there yet.

Hello,

I've attached a file which shows the differences between 3.4.6 and 3.4.7. Some of the updates will have auto-applied, but have a quick scroll through and check the changes. Add the code in green and remove the code in red.

diff-framework-346-347.html

• Like 1

Now that Beta 1 is out it is time to start work on IP4! Seriously thought, great example of why IPBFoucs is the place to go for your skins, fast updating, fast responses, fast service, all done with quality and professionalism.

• Like 2

I don't know if the right topic to question. With 4.x version, all themes will be upgraded, right?

Hello,

The themes with the orange badge ("Includes update for 4.x") will be upgraded. There are a few others which will receive an update (likely Carbon, etc), but they will need to be repurchased from scratch.