Sign in to follow this  
JMPRockFm

I don't have paypal

Hey.

Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong topic, but I want to buy a skin for my website, and I no longer can use paypal, due to some stuff.

is there any other way I can pay for a skin not BTC or paysafe like something like Amazon or anything like IPB does where you can put your card info in

Thanks

Hello,

There should be an option on Paypal to use your credit card (you don't need a paypal account to do this).

I may also look into adding Stripe, however that may not happen for a while yet. :unsure:

Hello,

There should be an option on Paypal to use your credit card (you don't need a paypal account to do this).

I may also look into adding Stripe, however that may not happen for a while yet. :unsure:

I thought you need a paypal, account to pay with a card? because I just looked and it says 'I need to create a PayPal account' I can't it will just be limited, as I had to many family made to many accounts :/

I thought you need a paypal, account to pay with a card? because I just looked and it says 'I need to create a PayPal account' I can't it will just be limited, as I had to many family made to many accounts :/

Hello,

I just checked myself, and the feature exists but it doesn't work with recurring payments apparently. I can setup a custom invoice for your account (which won't be a recurring payment) and that might work. Just let me know what theme you'd like to purchase. :)

I've added a "Wireless manual charge" to your account. Try paying using paypal without an account and see if it works. There should be a link to "use a credit card" on the payment page.

I've added a "Wireless manual charge" to your account. Try paying using paypal without an account and see if it works. There should be a link to "use a credit card" on the payment page.

Hi.

I've tried paying with the manual charge it won't let me pay.

Hello,

Stripe has been added which allows you to use your credit card without creating an account.

Let me know if it works :)

• Like 1

I can't use Paypal either because they decided to limit my account for no reason and stole nearly $300 that they refuse to let me withdraw.

I've mostly been using Skrill since.

Is there any way you could add support for other methods besides Paypal? I know a lot of people who can't use Paypal because of Paypal frauding them and terminating their accounts for no reason without warning.