Coupon Code

talbert
Go to solution Solved by Ehren,

• 1 month later...

Hi talbert,

Coupon codes are released at random periods, however there are currently no planned coupon codes available due to the "free 4.x update" offer which is currently active on specific themes. :)

How about those who will like themes not offered with the free upgrade? I am a huge fan of the Marble theme. Always had my eye on it. However, While I think the price is fair, I am not a fan of paying a "fair" price for a skin I will soon be loosing. I would prefer a good discount on such theme. Anything at all? Are you guys thinking about creating such coupon? I am unsure if I want to get it with that fact in mind. I think for now I should hold off on my purchase.

How about those who will like themes not offered with the free upgrade? I am a huge fan of the Marble theme. Always had my eye on it. However, While I think the price is fair, I am not a fan of paying a "fair" price for a skin I will soon be loosing. I would prefer a good discount on such theme. Anything at all? Are you guys thinking about creating such coupon? I am unsure if I want to get it with that fact in mind. I think for now I should hold off on my purchase.

Hello,

You can use the coupon 15off when purchasing any of the 3.x themes which don't receive a free upgrade to 4.x :)

I think the prices are fair. A coupon code is not justified as it could be as long as 8+ months before a lot of users move to 4.0, which is a big process.

A majority of site owners will not make the move so quickly... It will be buggy and will take a while to properly create a transitional state. Every single plugin, app and custom modification needs to be upgraded. I for one know many who are not moving any time soon, likely until a 4.1.x release. The current release has nothing wrong with it, and in several ways is preferred to the new system.

If you are moving soon, pick a different theme, as it is a decision you are knowingly making, otherwise simply enjoy what is available for as long as you can.