Ehren

Welcome to IPBFocus.com

Welcome to IPBFocus, formally known as IPBForumSkins. Time to change your bookmarks everyone!

The decision to change the name of this site to IPBFocus was discussed in the customer area a couple of weeks ago. The main reasons were to give this site a brand name (ipbforumskins simply described the product which I was selling and wasn't the greatest name - despite being a great SEO help). Additionally, it seems as though "skins" will be referred to as "themes" in IP.Suite 4.x which meant the old name would have been fairly outdated.

All links from ipbforumskins should automatically redirect to this site, so some of you may not have noticed much difference. You'll need to login to your account since this site uses new cookies - but everything has been transferred and no data has been lost. I should also mention that this is simply a name change - I am still operating the site and designing skins, there are no new owners. :)

All skins have been updated with a new copyright link. It's not mandatory to update your skin, but feel free to if you like. If you find any quirks with this site, please let me know and I'll fix them as soon as possible! :)

• Like 7

Good choice :) Now we have xenfocus.com and ipbfocus.com. They both look cool and sound like you are always focusing on them i.e. very dedicated to your themes/sites! :lol: If you ever do skins for other forum software, try to get domain such as xxxfocus.com!

• Like 1

Yeah, I realised that. It'll take a while to update so I think I'll wait until 4.x :)

No problem :)

BTW - you need a new avatar ;)