Sign in to follow this  
Equinox

Question

Question

Hi,

Great site you have here, im thinking of buying the Dimension Blue for my site (im in need of a light skin, the two i bought from extreampixles and traversstyles are both dark) i realy like the slick look of the Dimension Blue what i wanted to ask was does it realy take 24 hours befor you get to download it?.

Regards,

-Equinox

7 answers to this question

Hi,

Great site you have here, im thinking of buying the Dimension Blue for my site (im in need of a light skin, the two i bought from extreampixles and traversstyles are both dark) i realy like the slick look of the Dimension Blue what i wanted to ask was does it realy take 24 hours befor you get to download it?.

Regards,

-Equinox

Alll purchases are manually verified. The mamimum is 24 hours. Depending on what time you download it, you might have it within an hour...maybe even a few minutes.

Were in the process of updating our store, so once that is done, the downloads will be instant :)

Dimension blue is not that light, if you wanted a lighter version, the green is a lot brighter. IMO.

EDit: I take that back, the background and buttons and all are not that light, but the rest is dark enough.

Thank you, i love the skin, great work on it :) btw how do you go about adding a couple more buttons? for the Arcade, Store, and stuff like that?

Regards,

-Equinox