Ehren

New IPB Skin: Shift

Introducing Shift

Hi everyone,

In addition to Villain which was released last Tuesday, I'm happy to announce the release of another new skin called Shift. This skin features a simple colour scheme changer (very similar in function to Subway), allowing your members to choose their own colour combination from a preset array. Perfect for any community, very easy to set custom default colours and even easier to add/replace the existing colours with your own!

A live demo can be seen by visiting the skin page. Feedback or ideas for improvements are welcomed, as always! :)

widescreen.jpg

Important skin updates

For those who missed the other announcement, there has also been an important update released for Snapshot, Subway and Villain which fixes an IE8 bug that prevented customized backgrounds from loading. It's a fairly important update, so I would suggest all customers upgrade their skin to the latest version. :)

• Like 2

Your pumping them out fast Ehren! Nice work once again. i know alot of people will be happy with the Facebook and Twitter buttons that you incorporated into it. Great work sir!

• Like 1

Thanks sir! Those buttons will likely be making an appearance in future skins instead of the 16x16 icons since they've been so highly requested. :)

Thanks sir! Those buttons will likely be making an appearance in future skins instead of the 16x16 icons since they've been so highly requested. :)

Shame that Google+ is not there.

Shame that Google+ is not there.

Google+ is there. ;)

Social buttons can be enabled/disabled allowing you to easily link to your social network pages (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google+, Vimeo, Pinterest & Flickr)
  • Like 1

Quick question Ehren on this skin, is it easy to disable the new footer? I mean is it in the _ipbfsConfig file? Or just manually remove the line of code?