Ehren

New IPB Skin: Snapshot

In addition to the 3.4.3 skin updates yesterday, I've just added a new skin to the premade selection called Snapshot.

The skin is lightly based off the Aero theme used in Windows 7 and features a very unique 'blur' effect. It includes a simple background picker allowing your members to choose their own image from a preset array of high quality background images (2560x1200 pixels by default), which you can replace with your own if needed.

Feel free to take a look at the Snapshot screen page and check out the live demo to see it in action! Feedback/suggestions are welcome, as always! :)

widescreen.jpg

• Like 4

Ehren,

I left a message for you on your Facebook announcement. :P

This skin looks and works great. I must say that as far as your skins go, this one probably had the biggest "wow" factor from me. Very good work!

• Like 1

Thanks Dom - very funny facebook comment. One of my favourite skins so far as well! Hopefully it proves to be successful. :)

Looking awesome bro, you are the king of awesomeness lool seriously though, well done man, this is another fantastic skin.

• Like 1

Looks great :)

Can additional be added, or is 4 the maximum?

You can add as many as you like. You'll just need to adjust the width of the images in the css so they all fit neatly. :)

• Like 1

ah,this skin would of been perfect for my site,just to bad i bought viril before this was release,great work cant wait to see what comes out in the future

Hi - can you tell a newbie very clearly how to upload my own snapshots to Snapshot, and what adjustments should be made to make them work nicely? Thanks!

I just noticed the screenshot about you place the Admin CP and the Moderator in the same bar. I like that! :thumbs:

• Like 2

Only the 4 backgrounds shown in the demo are included. Extra backgrounds (including the blurred version) are available for $10.00 each if you need me to create them and add them to your code. :)

The price includes adding the blurred (and white overlay) effect to your images and adding the images to your code. The images should be provided by yourself since that is not included as part of the service. :)

• Like 1