Sign in to follow this  
Ehren

All skins upgraded for 3.4.3 + addons

All premade skins have been upgraded to IP.Board 3.4.3, IP.Blog 2.6.2, IP.Calendar 3.3.3, IP.Chat 1.4.3, IP.Content 2.3.5, IP.Downloads 2.5.3, IP.Gallery 5.0.4 and IP.Nexus 1.5.7

The skin upgrade should fix any incompatibilities with 3.4.3 (including an editor bug which I've seen posted a few times). The upgrade is available for free for existing customers in the client area.

The 3.4.3 skins also include a "cover photo" feature, which replaces the custom background feature when viewing profiles. The cover photo is neater and more compatible with some of the heavily modified skins (those with background choosers, etc). An example screenshot is attached below. :)

post-1-0-17242700-1362447437_thumb.png

• Like 12

Again just goes to show you why Ehren is the best at his work. Adding even more free things. Nice work sir and thanks for the updates! :)

• Like 3

Actually, have just found a bug with all of the skins. Stupid mistake by me (I missed one ! in the code).

I'll have to go through, add it to all the skins and re-export, zip and upload. Hold off for an hour or two while I update all the skins again :)

• Like 2

The 3.4.3 skins also include a "cover photo" feature, which replaces the custom background feature when viewing profiles. The cover photo is neater and more compatible with some of the heavily modified skins (those with background choosers, etc). An example screenshot is attached below. :)

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2013-03-05 at 12.35.44 PM.png

How can i use it?

Go to your profile settings and it's in the left menu (assuming you've enabled it in your admin cpanel permissions). :)

post-1-0-34248200-1362651750.png

I haven't checked all skins individually since I assumed it would work on them all.

I'll update them and have them fixed for the next update.

dont work

This feature works perfectly on Marble and Gridlock. I don't know what you have made with the skin. I think that there is no error of coding with this feature.

Same thing applies, it'll resize (but stay to scale) until it covers the area. :) You will of course need to have an image which isn't too short, but most should work fine.