Sign in to follow this  
Ehren

New IPB Skin: Subway

Hi everyone,

Just a quick introduction for the latest skin on this site, Subway. The skin is based upon the Metro UI theme used in Windows 8. It features a simple colour scheme changer, allowing your members to choose their own colour and pattern combination from a preset selection.

Perfect for any community, very easy to set custom default colours and even easier to add/replace the existing colours and patterns with your own!

Have a play with the demo and let me know what you think! :)

widescreen.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Ehren,

The skin is really excellent! This is for me the best Windows 8 style for IP.Board and another forum software. Full function! What more? Thanks! I intend to buy it shortly, thumb up to Ehren! :)

Just wanted to say how awesome this skin is Ehren. You really did a great job on this one. The color and pattern picker are top notch and it's hard to decide on a color and pattern. I can't decided on one. :D Thanks again for all the hard work you put into this one. You really made a masterpiece!

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback so far :) I went through many, many different colour combo's when designing it. Hardest decision was picking the default colours + pattern.

Hello,

Yep - the colours are stored in cookies. The skin is only compatible with 3.4.x (currently 3.4.2, but is being upgraded to 3.4.3). It is not compatible with 3.2.x or 3.3.x.

Hope that helps :)

Is there any changes with new ip board 3.4.3. Can we upgrade our board. Does it work? Or should we wait to a later update with this skin?

The skins are currently being upgraded on my development board. I have not checked 3.4.2 skins on a 3.4.3 board so I can't say for sure if there are issues.