Question

Well, I knew this time was coming.

I have ipb 3.4;

I've been using Carbon Red, and loving it;

Today, my users were unable to post on my forums;

When they attempt to post, no text editor appears, and they are not able to even enter text, nor selcet the text area;

Text editor works great on the default IP skin;

Obviously, carbon red isn't supported on IP 3.4;

So, will there be an update, is there a way to fix this to still allow me to use the theme, etc. I've very hurt, as this is the best skin I'd had, this is what I want, etc.

WILL THERE BE AN UPDATE, CAN I TROUBLESHOOT THIS ERROR?

3 answers to this question

Hello,

Where did you get Carbon Red from? You're not listed as a customer, so you never should of had it in the first place. The same applies for Overlay Blue, which is installed on your forum (without my copyright). Unless those skins are purchased, they must be removed from your forum.

The real version of Carbon Red (from the client area) is 100% compatible with 3.4.x.

Hello,

Where did you get Carbon Red from? You're not listed as a customer, so you never should of had it in the first place. The same applies for Overlay Blue, which is installed on your forum (without my copyright). Unless those skins are purchased, they must be removed from your forum.

The real version of Carbon Red (from the client area) is 100% compatible with 3.4.x.

Ah, sorry about that sir. They were both provided by a friend. I'll get with him asap and ensure that he has purchased it, etc. And as far as the real Carbon Red, great darn job. That's good news.

Thanks again.