Ehren

New IPB skin: Concise

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce the release of a new IPB skin called Concise. The skin uses a simplistic design to focus your members attention heavily on the content of your site. It includes our unique config file, a highly modified topic view, customizable guest message, social links, optional tool tips for forums descriptions, HTML text for the logo, a left navigation column and custom icons for forums on an individual basis.

The skin is compatible with the latest versions of IP Board 3.x (3.3.x+), Gallery, Blog, Downloads, Chat, IP.Content and Nexus. After purchasing this skin, you will be able to download it immediately from your Client Area on the forums.

Thoughts and feedback appreciated! :)

widescreen.jpg

• Like 4

No problem. :)

My only moan (slight) is that it is always hard to work out how to add adverts into the skins - i.e. where they would look okay without being stuck out on their own.

I suppose on this one (which I like) it could go above the search / login area.

looks nice. but it seems that content is disappearing between info about user, info about post date/time and "back to top" as well. hard to distinguish where is the useful content. maybe, that just because all posts in skin preview are one or two words. :)

its looks good, i think the same, user informations in topicsview is big then posts,

what about sidebar, its desactivated or not included in the forumindextemplate ?!

The sidebar is deactivated.. there's a tutorial in the customer area on how to bring it back (you just need to edit one line).

• Like 1