Sign in to follow this  
kotaco

Custom Skin Ballpark

Question

Ehren,

I love your work, you do some great stuff. I wasn't surprised to find out you did some very beautiful custom skins for other sites when I saw your portfolio. Because of this I am really hoping I can afford to have you do a custom skin for my own community to give us a standout distinct awesome look to give us the edge we need to draw in new members and retain our current members.

Before I go about this all though, I was just curious (and slightly afraid) to ask what the ballpark price would be for a custom skin like: Pixel2Life, LICD V2, PSPerspective to name a few I like.

Hopefully you could give me an idea of what the most I would be look at is. I know I haven't given you much but I really don't know where to begin lol

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Dakota

dakotacortez@yahoo.com

6 answers to this question

Hi Dakota,

The P2L skin wasn't actually designed by me, but I integrated IPB with their main site design. Same applies for LICD v2 (the header/footer was designed, so I only did the forum part).

Both PSPerspective skins were designed and coded by myself.

Custom skins start from $350 USD and vary in price depending on the complexity. If you can send through some information about your design (using the custom skin form), I'll get back to you with a quote. :)

Hope that helps!

Hi Dakota,

The P2L skin wasn't actually designed by me, but I integrated IPB with their main site design. Same applies for LICD v2 (the header/footer was designed, so I only did the forum part).

Both PSPerspective skins were designed and coded by myself.

Custom skins start from $350 USD and vary in price depending on the complexity. If you can send through some information about your design (using the custom skin form), I'll get back to you with a quote. :)

Hope that helps!

Thanks, sent an email

$350 USD is cheap ^_^

okay :S are you being for real? Doesn't feel cheap considering I'm in AUD. However in GBP (ponds :P) it's cheaper, well depending on the exchange rate

okay :S are you being for real? Doesn't feel cheap considering I'm in AUD. However in GBP (ponds :P) it's cheaper, well depending on the exchange rate

To put it in perspective, there are professional design studios out there that will charge 2,000 USD just for the PSD, no coding.