Sign in to follow this  
Ehren

Nexus installed for skin payments

I have just finished recoding the skin to integrate Nexus. All new orders (as of this post) will use the new payment system and I will no longer be required to manually upgrade accounts. This means as soon as payment arrives, the skin will be instantly available for download and you will be granted access to the customer area on the forums.

I feel as though this will be a huge advantage for any new (and existing) customers as the process is very streamlined, simple and quick.

I have not yet upgraded older accounts just yet, so if you have purchased skins in the past, you'll still be able to access them in the downloads module. All new customers can download their skins by visiting "Client Area" in their user dropdown menu. Old accounts will be upgraded over the coming week. Nexus will also give the opportunity to introduce discounts for existing customers, and coupon codes for special discounts. Discounts and coupon codes will be announced on these forums (and on my twitter) when they are available.

If anyone has issues using the new system, please let me know. :)

Thank you, and enjoy!

• Like 4

Thanks Steve.

If anyone has used the new system and is able to provide feedback (positive/negative), that would be great. Just so I know what can be improved (if anything).

I just hope I'll be able to access the latest stable versions of skin for 3.0.5, of 3.1.4 etc. (those final versions like from 3.0, from 3.1).

And I hope that with every new version there will be some sort of changelog where I could see what was upgraded in a particular skin.

http://www.ipbforumskins.com/forums/index.php?/files/

Here is the link for the old download manager for those that haven't been transitioned yet.

I know that the Client Area link doesn't yet show me my files, nor does there appear to be any other download links on the main forum page ehren.

Possibly something to add in the interim (Legacy Purchases or something like that).

There's a link to the legacy download manager on the front page of the Client Area. As mentioned in an earlier post, old accounts will be upgraded.

No one has lost any purchases, and you all still have valid licenses. I just need to upgraded everyone manually, so it's not an easy job. ;)

I just hope I'll be able to access the latest stable versions of skin for 3.0.5, of 3.1.4 etc. (those final versions like from 3.0, from 3.1).

And I hope that with every new version there will be some sort of changelog where I could see what was upgraded in a particular skin.

I'll add changelogs when upgrades are released. All of the skins in the new client area are the most recent files from my computer.

Skins for 3.0 will not be added to the new system. You will only be able to download 3.1 and 3.2 skins since 3.0 is almost considered EOL.

It's up to Invision to introduce it I think. Moneybookers can still be used, but you just need to send the payment manually like before. :)