Ehren

Premade skins upgraded

Hi everyone,

Just a quick announcement to let all current customers know that all premade skins have been upgraded to be compatible with Blogs 2.3.1, Chat 2.3.0 and Nexus 1.1.1

:)

• Like 2

Blogs don't actually have any new templates as far as I know, but some of the skins have a cleaner design compared to the first 2.3.0 release :)

• Like 1

Hey there Ehren, can you take a look at this on your dev board, I noticed that this part when you hover "Popular products" it disappears. It's for Nexus. Also the:

#store_wrapper .filter a.active {     background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #333333;     color: #FFFFFF;     padding: 5px 8px; }

may need to be lightened up so you can see which one is selected.

post-7398-0-58308500-1294885692_thumb.jp

Ok, all skins re-updated with a neater blog layout. Took all day, but it's definitely much better for anyone who uses the blogs.

just installed the overlay blue as a test skin and gone to the blogs and it looks identical to the previous versions.

Sorry.

Post in the support section if you need any help.. the skin on my development board was updated and that same skin was exported/added to the customer area. Make sure you're using the new skin too and not the old files accidentally.

Would be very nice if you could post the skin modifications for Checkered from IP.Blog 2.3.0 to 2.3.1 since I did my big update the day before the release of IP.Blog 2.3.1.

Best regards,

devee

Your probably busy Ehren but when you get a chance can you check out the Nexus skin problem that I posted up top? Check it out on your dev board, you will see what I mean.