Sign in to follow this  
Ehren

New skin: Engraved

For those of you following the forums or twitter, you will have seen a few early screenshots of this skin. I'm happy to announce the skin is ready for released and has been named Engraved - mainly due to the inset text effect used throughout the skin.

The skin has a few cool features including highlighted content (forums and topics with new posts change colour to a light blue), a jQuery search box to save space, a drop down menu on all pages which displays your categories and forums (as well as indicating if new posts are available), a pop-up login box for guests and avatars are now used as topic icons.

The skin is compatible with the latest versions of IP.Board, Gallery, Blogs, Downloads Manager and Chat (and will be updated in the future for the planned Invision releases). Take a look and let me know what you think! :)

large.jpg

Some of the features included in this skin (avatars as post icons and the category dropdown menu) were made possible with help from AmgedOsman

• Like 2

For those of you following the forums or twitter, you will have seen a few early screenshots of this skin. I'm happy to announce the skin is ready for released and has been named Engraved - mainly due to the inset text effect used throughout the skin.

The skin has a few cool features including highlighted content (forums and topics with new posts change colour to a light blue), a jQuery search box to save space, a drop down menu on all pages which displays your categories and forums (as well as indicating if new posts are available), a pop-up login box for guests and avatars are now used as topic icons.

The skin is compatible with the latest versions of IP.Board, Gallery, Blogs, Downloads Manager and Chat (and will be updated in the future for the planned Invision releases). Take a look and let me know what you think! :)

large.jpg

Some of the features included in this skin (avatars as post icons and the category dropdown menu) were made possible with help from AmgedOsman

Thanks for mentioning my Name , very nice skin very "CLEAN" , great work.

Also, if possible could you please change my name from Sacred to AmgedOsman? the Change Display Name is disabled on your website :)

Thanks & Goodjob

It's a white textured image but since all other images are transparent png, you can change it easily to your own image without any problems.