Sign in to follow this  
Ehren

All premade skins upgraded for 3.1.x

Just a quick announcement to let you know that all of the premade skins have now been upgraded to the most recent version of 3.1.x and are compatible with the blogs, gallery, downloads manager, chat and portal.

All current customers can download the update for free by visiting the Customer area. The skins will be updated with each release of IPB (3.1.2, 3.1.3, etc).

:)

• Like 2

Just wanted to say thanks Ehren for all the hard work you have put into these lately. Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see what themes come out in the future! :thumbs:

Ehren - Do you have a difference report between 3.1 and 3.1.1? I already updated my customized version of Carbon Blue to 3.1. I don't want to go through that entire process again for 3.1.1. Any help?

Just a quick announcement to let you know that all of the premade skins have now been upgraded to the most recent version of 3.1.x and are compatible with the blogs, gallery, downloads manager, chat and portal.

All current customers can download the update for free by visiting the Customer area. The skins will be updated with each release of IPB (3.1.2, 3.1.3, etc).

:)

Just a quick post to say a huge thank you for your hard work.

There are quite a few skin sites on the web but I think it is fair to say they all have a long way to go to come anywhere near your level of work, support and dedication!

Try the Template Merge Center.

Create a new report and see what the changes are between the old (3.1.0) default and the new (3.1.1) default.

I don't have a list of the changes myself..