Sign in to follow this  
Perry

Live Chat

Question

Hey Ghost. I was thinking that you should put up a nice live chat, such as the Invision one or another mod. It would be great to be able to chat live with you and other members :) Easier/quicker support could be giving, as well as easier chatting. Just a suggestion :thumbs:

5 answers to this question

It's probably good for customer support, but I like using the forums because the topics/questions stay there for future reference. So if someone else needs help on the same topic, then they can just check instead of asking me again :)

Okay, well I would still like it to talk to other members easier, as many do not use MSNM or AIM. Please? :P

Is a good way of communication but not all guests do check out the FAQ's as i did not to be honest, and the forum was the first thing i checked up on.

Good way though Alex, But i dont want to speak to you :P

When I said communicate to other members, that didnt include you Flex :P But I thought about it, and have come to the same conclusion that Escrima did, mainly that it would take up load time. But I atleast think you should setup an IRC server. I got some friends that know alot about that, so I could help with it if neccessary :) I think IRC would be nice :thumbs: