Boboss Ikusa

Question about baisik

Question

hello ehren and thanks for all your good skins

I have one question about baisik skin, how can i put the name of autor on the right side of the date

capturebaisik.jpg

I prefer with this method

capture2ehren.jpg

I bought this skin with my name yohann beauget

2 answers to this question

Support is only offered inside the Customer Area. Next time, please login under your customer account and post there. ;)

Board Index > boardIndexTemplate. Find:

<span style='text-transform: lowercase;'>{$this->lang->words['by']} </span>
													<if test="lastPosterName:|:isset($forum_data['last_poster_name']) AND $forum_data['last_poster_name']">
														<if test="lastPosterID:|:$forum_data['last_poster_id']">
															<a href='{parse url="showuser={$forum_data['last_poster_id']}" template="showuser" seotitle="{$forum_data['seo_last_name']}" base="public"}' title='{$this->lang->words['view_profile']}'>{$forum_data['last_poster_name']}</a>{parse template="user_popup" group="global" params="$forum_data['last_poster_id'], $forum_data['seo_last_name']"}
														<else />
															{$this->settings['guest_name_pre']}{$forum_data['last_poster_name']}{$this->settings['guest_name_suf']}
														</if>
													<else />
														{$this->lang->words['f_none']}
													</if></li>
											<li class='topic_date'><a href='{parse url="showtopic={$forum_data['last_id']}&view=getlastpost" base="public" template="showtopic" seotitle="{$forum_data['seo_last_title']}"}' title='{$this->lang->words['view_last_post']}'>{$forum_data['last_post']}</a> </li>

Replace that with:

</li>
											<li><span class='topic_date'><a href='{parse url="showtopic={$forum_data['last_id']}&view=getlastpost" base="public" template="showtopic" seotitle="{$forum_data['seo_last_title']}"}' title='{$this->lang->words['view_last_post']}'>{$forum_data['last_post']}</a></span> <span style='text-transform: lowercase;'>{$this->lang->words['by']} </span>
													<if test="lastPosterName:|:isset($forum_data['last_poster_name']) AND $forum_data['last_poster_name']">
														<if test="lastPosterID:|:$forum_data['last_poster_id']">
															<a href='{parse url="showuser={$forum_data['last_poster_id']}" template="showuser" seotitle="{$forum_data['seo_last_name']}" base="public"}' title='{$this->lang->words['view_profile']}'>{$forum_data['last_poster_name']}</a>{parse template="user_popup" group="global" params="$forum_data['last_poster_id'], $forum_data['seo_last_name']"}
														<else />
															{$this->settings['guest_name_pre']}{$forum_data['last_poster_name']}{$this->settings['guest_name_suf']}
														</if>
													<else />
														{$this->lang->words['f_none']}
													</if></li>