Sign in to follow this  
Ehren

New skins: splat! and Carbon Orange (plus away notice)

Hi everyone,

A new premade skin named splat! has just been released and is now available for purchase.

The orange version of the carbon skin has also been added to the shop.. It'll most likely be the last colour version of that skin unless I get a lot of requests for a different colour. I have a few other new skins in progress which should hopefully be released around early December.

As an early heads up, I'll be away from November 20 - 30. During this time, I will not have any internet access, so all orders will be processed once I return. To prevent any problems, the store may be closed during this time but that will be decided at a later date. If you are planning on purchasing any of the skins shortly, it may be best to purchase them before November 20 so your order isn't delayed. :)

Skin shop will be closing in approximately 30 hours - and will reopen on November 30.

If you are planning on purchasing any products during this time, please do so soon as no products will be available while the shop is closed. :)

Thank you.