Ehren Posted May 29, 2026 at 04:43 AM Posted May 29, 2026 at 04:43 AM Shift is now available for Invision Community 5! Shift is a clean theme with vivid primary and secondary colours and an optional Background Picker for the page background. It has been coded from scratch for Invision Community v5 and introduces a brand new dark mode. Your members can use the Background Picker to choose their own image from a predefined selection (you can also upload separate images for light and dark mode). The demo doesn't have the Background Picker enabled, but I can assure you it exists  Take a look at the demo and feel free to leave your feedback or suggestions below! 1 1
Square Wheels Posted May 29, 2026 at 06:17 PM Posted May 29, 2026 at 06:17 PM On 5/28/2026 at 11:43 PM, Ehren said: The demo doesn't have the Background Picker enabled, but I can assure you it exists Hi, I just installed it, where do I find this?
Square Wheels Posted May 29, 2026 at 06:18 PM Posted May 29, 2026 at 06:18 PM Never mind, I see I needed to enable it.
Square Wheels Posted May 29, 2026 at 06:21 PM Posted May 29, 2026 at 06:21 PM OK, I take it back. I go to theme settings, enable it, save it, close theme settings, and the selector goes away.
Ehren Posted May 30, 2026 at 10:25 AM Author Posted May 30, 2026 at 10:25 AM Strange, it’s working correctly on my demo board when I enable it. I’ll likely need you to send me login details so I can take a closer look on your site.Â
Drufus Posted May 31, 2026 at 10:50 AM Posted May 31, 2026 at 10:50 AM Ehren I don't see the customizer on your demo board for v5 shift so I cannot test the theme all I see is existing user sign in..
Ehren Posted May 31, 2026 at 10:30 PM Author Posted May 31, 2026 at 10:30 PM On 5/31/2026 at 8:50 PM, Drufus said: Ehren I don't see the customizer on your demo board for v5 shift so I cannot test the theme all I see is existing user sign in..  On 5/29/2026 at 2:43 PM, Ehren said: The demo doesn't have the Background Picker enabled, but I can assure you it exists Shift v4 didn’t have the background picker enabled by default, so I made the same decision for the v5 update. It comes with a Background Picker but it doesn’t include The Customizer in v5. 1
laracroftonline Posted June 15, 2026 at 05:02 AM Posted June 15, 2026 at 05:02 AM Hopefully dimension is next I miss using that theme 1
RocketFoot Posted June 26, 2026 at 11:09 AM Posted June 26, 2026 at 11:09 AM On 6/15/2026 at 1:02 AM, laracroftonline said: Hopefully dimension is next I miss using that theme Haha, I check every day to see if Dimension has been updated yet! Love that theme!! 1
ofir102 Posted July 21, 2026 at 10:50 AM Posted July 21, 2026 at 10:50 AM On 6/15/2026 at 8:02 AM, laracroftonline said: Hopefully dimension is next I miss using that theme + On 6/26/2026 at 2:09 PM, RocketFoot said: Haha, I check every day to see if Dimension has been updated yet! Love that theme!! I'm also eagerly awaiting the Dimension theme, the best Theme!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now