Sign in to follow this  
Ehren

How did you find this site?

Hi everyone,

I think the title says it all: How did you find out about this site? Whether it was word-of-mouth, google, Invision site, etc.

If you could let me know, that would be great. :)

I think the domain name helps A LOT with google considering most people search for either "ipb skins", "forum skins" or "ipb forum skins"

I think the domain name helps A LOT with google considering most people search for either "ipb skins", "forum skins" or "ipb forum skins"

Yeah, I'm sure it helps quite a bit. Your site was right there toward the top of the list.

There was a problem with the host where my index files would automatically get hacked and re-written. I think it was an attempt at a trojan or something, but the full code was never added (it only managed to add about 1 or 2 lines of the trojan to the code so it never actually executed or infected anyone). Unfortunately it keeps re-writing my files every few hours, so it means I need to constantly update the files if I want the site to work.

On top of that, the person who purchased the domain name (my co-admin) has disappeared, so I can't swap tutorialfx over to the host which is hosting ipbforumskins.com

Bit of a bummer since tutorialfx was once pulling in 250 posts a day. :( Oh well.. not much I can do anymore unless the co-admin contacts me..

I was part of a forum for a while and I was deeply interested of the website that designed the forum's skin. This was before I ever purchased IPB or knew anything about it. The design had a copyright at the footer which of course redirected me here to IPBForumSkins.com. Once I browsed the skins that where displayed, that's when I fell in love with IPB and decided I wanted to make something on of my own.

Quality designs indeed.

Cheers.:thumbs:

Google by searching IP forum skins. I guess that was easy enough except I saw page after page of useless, boring and sometimes downright terrible skins. Glad I finally stumbled on your site.

Return business? uuuuuh yes please.