4.7.8: Theme updates

Ehren

Hi everyone,

Following the release of Invision Community 4.7.8 yesterday, updates have also been released for all IPSFocus themes to address minor bug reports and compatibility with 4.7.8. The full change log is:

The updates can be downloaded in the Client Area and will be available on the Invision Marketplace in the coming days.

Happy upgrading! 🙂

Hi Ehren,

Thanks for being on the ball about this 🙂 Dummy here forgot to renew through Marketplace, but I've corrected that now, but it doesn't seem to have tripped the switch in Marketplace, and it's telling me "This resource is already installed and up to date".  Will this update shortly, or am I going to have to update it manually?

TIA

16 hours ago, Mike W said:

Hi Ehren,

Thanks for being on the ball about this 🙂 Dummy here forgot to renew through Marketplace, but I've corrected that now, but it doesn't seem to have tripped the switch in Marketplace, and it's telling me "This resource is already installed and up to date".  Will this update shortly, or am I going to have to update it manually?

TIA

Hi Mike,

The marketplace themes themes will be updated by early next week 🙂

6 hours ago, Ehren said:

Hi Mike,

The marketplace themes themes will be updated by early next week 🙂

Cool - sorry.  I didn't look at the date you posted the original. 🥴 I'm getting some users complaining they can no longer see pics or post with older versions of iOS, but I expect that's to do with Invision, not the theme.  Any thoughts?

7 hours ago, Mike W said:

Cool - sorry.  I didn't look at the date you posted the original. 🥴 I'm getting some users complaining they can no longer see pics or post with older versions of iOS, but I expect that's to do with Invision, not the theme.  Any thoughts?

Strange, nothing has changed with the editor in 4.7.8 as far as I know.. Does the same issue happen with the default Invision theme?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Ehren locked this topic