Introducing illuminate - light, dark and pro!

Ehren

Introducing illuminate - a new theme for Invision Community from IPSfocus!

illuminate - illuminate Dark - illuminate Pro

screenshot-desktop.jpg

illuminate is a minimal, modern theme for Invision Community. A compact, dark header neatly contains your logo, navigation, user panel and search bar - while your main content is placed on a simple background for easy reading. Categories can be styled with their own unique color scheme (instead of the default blue/orange colors), which is especially great for sports teams, brands, games or movies!

For those of you on the dark side, illuminate Dark is also available, as well as a "Pro version" which is a discounted bundle containing both the light and dark versions of the theme. With the Pro version, a lightbulb/moon icon in the user panel (next to notifications, inbox, etc) allows your members to easily switch between the two color schemes.

screenshot-desktop.jpg

Coupon time!  🎉

To celebrate the release of illuminate, enter ILLUMINATE as a coupon during checkout to receive 20% off your order. The coupon only applies to the illuminate theme and is valid for the next week, until September 30, 2021.

Stunning!

I checked the marketplace on IPS, noticed 'Illuminate' and thought to myself - "I've never heard that name before". I am extremely happy to see a new release, it's something very welcoming! Great job on the design too, it looks very clean.

• Thanks 1

• Ehren locked this topic