Sign in to follow this  
Guest Soapy

How to get Uniform dark theme if bought from Invision Marketplace?

Question

Guest Soapy

So for $30 I bought the Uniform theme from the Invision Community Marketplace. It's a wonderful and I love it, however I didn't know at the time this site existed (I'm just getting back into IPS) that there was a dark version of the theme for sale bundled on your website here. 

Is it possible for me to upgrade to the dark version somehow? I genuinely hope I dont have to pay the whole $45 just to get a part of a theme I already own. I will gladly pay the difference of $15 though to get the dark version of the Uniform theme.

4 answers to this question

Hi,

Ehren should answer the question.

But I would like to add a warning (in case you will get your theme approved from this site) that it is better to not match Ehren's themes with marketplace in ACP. Themes are released faster here, also matching themes could have unwanted effects:

Same person. I just made an account. I never knew a dark version of the theme existed on the website here. I only ever used Invision Community Marketplace. For now on I'll come here.

By default I wanna use and prefer the dark theme. So if that means removing the choice from the matter, I'll just not use and match it with the Invision Community Marketplace version. 

Hi there,

I've just sent you a PM with a coupon which you can use to get Uniform Pro at a discounted price :)

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this