Sign in to follow this  
Phenom

Theme download and update

Question

Hello there! I wasn't sure where to post this so I posted here. I apologize if this belongs elsewhere. I purchased overlay back in 2011. I have always loved that theme and was beyond excited when I was able to purchase it. It does seem to be one of the themes that just stopped being updated. I can understand it not being updated but still hoped to download a version I might use to possibly update it myself. To my surprise though I see it in my client area but there is nowhere to download it. Am I just at the wrong place to do so or? I know its been almost 10 years now and this might seem a bit odd but was just hoping on some feedback on this. 

3 answers to this question

Hi Phenom,

You're correct, the Overlay themes were never updated beyond 3.4.x.

There is no way to upgrade a 3.x theme to 4.x without recoding it entirely from scratch. There are no css classes which can be copy/pasted. If you're comfortable doing this, I can send the files to you via PM. Just let me know what colour you're after.

Hello Ehren,

I appreciate the quick response and would absolutely feel comfortable recoding and such. I don't actually remember the colors but I had blue variant and so that would be fine with me. 

Thanks again.