Eternal

What browser do you use?

Just wondering what browser everyone uses. Currently just switched to Google Chrome and seem to be an upgrade from Firefox.

I'm with Firefox 3.5 and sometimes Safari 4.

I tried chrome when it was first released, but haven't got the most recent version installed.

Cross out Chrome, just too different from what I'm used to. :(

I used to use Firefox all the time... but I guess I'll be sticking with Internet Explorer 8 for now. The ugliness that was IE7 with their ugly looking drop down boxes etc. on IPB boards is now gone, with their upgraded view (whatever that's called). Also seems to be the only browser at the moment where it doesn't crash when I login to Pay Payl. (Chrome and Firefox both do this due to Flash Player 10)

Only thing that bugs me with IE8 atm is their annoying dotted lines around hyper links, something Firefox has as well, but can easily be removed on Firefox. No such luck so far with IE8. :(

For all us skinners, there are problems between FireFox 3.5 and previous versions. It is beginning to become IE and Safari like.

On some of my skins, .png images are being displayed lighter like in Safari and some positioning is being messed up even though in previous FF versions and in IE the positioning is correct.

For all us skinners, there are problems between FireFox 3.5 and previous versions. It is beginning to become IE and Safari like.

On some of my skins, .png images are being displayed lighter like in Safari and some positioning is being messed up even though in previous FF versions and in IE the positioning is correct.

Do you have color management off on Firefox 3.5? I know when I installed it, I had to turn it off.

Safari mostly (I prefer the way it renders text), but I keep FireFox 3.5 on the go as well for access to some handy addons.

I'm currently using Chrome, Opera, then IE in that order. I think one must basically use all browsers in order to check our work as well to make sure it looks ok in all of them. I was using FF too, but it kept crashing too much on me, especially during times when I was making crucial edits to my skin. I think it's mainly due to the fact that I have an old computer I had built back in 2003. :blink: I know, it's old, but times are financially tough nowadays. I'm getting a new computer soon, but I had to wait all this time for it. Maybe once I get it up and going, I'll go back to using FF on a regular basis. I miss it though, was my favorite browser. :(

I m using Mozilla Firefox 4.0 , which has launched few days ago.. it was in beta version since 6 months. but now full version is available at Firefox homepage..

i have used all browsers like opera, chrome, safari, maxthon but i experienced Mozilla Firefox is the Best and fastest browser and best to work with addons