• 0
Tennman

Questions about Eleqant Theme

Question

Hi,

I'm new to the forum. I've been demoing all the beautiful themes for IPS that you have.   I really like the simple, clean look of the Elegant theme. I do have a few questions about it.

1.  Are the dropdown menus built into the theme or will I have to purchase a separate plugin for the dropdown menus?

2.  I really like the theme colors just the way they are in the demo. Is there a way to disable the color picker on the front-end to prevent the members from changing the theme?

3. Is there any advantage to buying the theme from the IPS website versus buying it from this website?

Thanks in advance for your answers..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

Hi Tennman,

Welcome to ipsfocus :)

1. Dropdown menus are built into the theme. You do not need to purchase a separate plugin.

2. Yep, there's already a tutorial available for disabling the colour picker. You'll have permission to read it once you've purchased the theme.

3. The theme files are identical on both sites, so it's up to you. Roughly 10% of my customers purchase the theme on the IPS Marketplace, with the remaining 90% purchasing from this site.

I hope that helps! :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...