Ehren

4.4.0 theme updates!

ipsthemes.jpg

IPS 4.4 Themes now available!

Following yesterdays release of IPS.Suite 4.4.0, I'm happy to announce all themes have been upgraded for 4.4.0 and are now available in the Client Area and IPS Marketplace for all active customers. :D

The update includes compatibility for 4.4.0, a recoded mega footer, updates to the Minimal Pages (sign in, checkout, etc) as well as minor changes to the _ipsfocus_base.css file.

If you find any issues with the updates, please post in the Customer forum and I'll be happy to assist! Otherwise, best of luck with 4.4.0! :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Additional bug fixes to apply. These will be patched for the next update.

In some situations, when loading pages with no sidebars, you may experience a slight layout shift while the Suite is deciding if a sidebar is needed or not. This is usually more apparent when the javascript files are inserted just before the </body> tag.

To fix this, add the following to your custom.css file. It'll be added by default in the next update assuming it works correctly :)

@supports (display: flex){
  @media (min-width: 980px){
    #ipsLayout_sidebar.ipsLayout_sidebarUnused{ flex-basis: 0px; }
  }
}

The breadcrumbs are also shown unintentionally at the bottom of the themes on mobiles. To remove this, add the following to custom.css and I'll patch it for the next update in a few days time :)

@media (max-width: 979px){
	#ipsfocus .ipsBreadcrumb{
		display: none !important;
	}
}

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Ehren said:

I'm not aware of any updates since I don't really use Pages, but feel free to report back if you get a chance to test it! :)

Can you update my theme?

On 2/23/2019 at 12:58 PM, Ehren said:

I'm not aware of any updates since I don't really use Pages, but feel free to report back if you get a chance to test it! :)

Sorry for possibly stupid question, but: don't your themes include Pages templates as well? I ask, because I will be purchasing Pages this week.

5 hours ago, focumQuarium said:

Sorry for possibly stupid question, but: don't your themes include Pages templates as well? I ask, because I will be purchasing Pages this week.

My themes are compatible with Pages, if that’s what you’re asking :)