Sign in to follow this  
Ehren

Welcome Everyone

Welcome to IPBForumSkins.com

If you're the proud owner of an IPB forum, then you have probably come here looking for a stylish skin to make your forum more unique on the web. We provide high quality skins and graphics for your IPB forum and provide tutorials for IPB, such as modifying and skinning hints and tips.

If you decide to become a customer, you will be given complete access to all of the customer areas in the Support Forums and your download will be delivered within 24 hours of your purchase. All of our skin's come complete with .psd (Adobe Photoshop) files so your graphics can be edited quickly and easily!

If you are interested in making your forum completely unique on the web, then you may be interested in buying your very own custom skin. Custom skins start at $150, and include all graphics, coding, .psd files, support, modifications and 1-on-1 designer to customer interaction throughout the entire skinning process. Once completed, you will be the ONLY owner of the skin, meaning that your forum will be the only site in the world with that skin. A list of our custom skins can be found here!

Feel free to join our community, or even have a look around at our Skins Gallery, Tutorials section, Support Forums, or maybe even our Skins Shop.

Thanks for visiting, and enjoy your stay at IPBForumSkins.com!

smile.gif

• Like 1

Haha, finally, been waiting for around a month. :P

I am proud to say that I was one of the first to find my way to this site before it was released.

Good work Ghost.

This is an amazing skin.

You should have a mod on here that gives you a rating based on how much money you have spent through ipbforumskins services.