Sign in to follow this  
Ehren

Black Friday Sale: 30% off all themes!

30% OFF!

Black Friday Sale

November 24 - December 3

For the first time, Black Friday sales are available at ipsfocus and will be running for an extended period from November 24 - December 3. All themes including copyright removal are reduced by 30% by entering save30 as a coupon during checkout.

If you're looking for a new theme for 2018, now's the time to take advantage of the discount!

• Thanks 1

Unfortunately as mentioned in the original post, the coupon was only valid until December 3. Regardless, the Dimension theme is one of my favorites so I’m sure your members will enjoy it too! :)

9 hours ago, Ehren said:

Unfortunately as mentioned in the original post, the coupon was only valid until December 3. Regardless, the Dimension theme is one of my favorites so I’m sure your members will enjoy it too! :)

Yes - no problem at all. I just got the offer in my fb-feed long time afterwards :) Looks promising, and I will check it more out before I consider making it public. I used your skin elegant in the 3.4 series - and my members was extremely happy with that one. After 4.x I stick with default, but default starts to look dated..

• Like 1