Ehren

All themes compatible with IPS 4.2.x

I'm pleased to say all ipsfocus themes are now compatible with IPS.Suite 4.2.x.

This update also means all themes are now on the "2017 framework" which has far less HTML template modifications compared to the 2016 themes. This means themes will (in most cases) be compatible with all versions of IPS Suite, but to be safe, it's probably best to check back here each time IPS updates their software just in case! :)

If you need to customize your theme, there are a few helpful tutorials in the 4.2 tutorial forum. If your question isn't answered there, go ahead and ask in the Customer area and I'll be happy to help you out!

For those on 4.2, I hope you're enjoying the theme updates so far!

• Like 5

Thank you for the upgrade, because I was waiting for version 4.2 of the wireless skin to make the purchase, in my opinion the best because of the dark theme.

• Like 1

Brilliant job, the themes are looking awesome on 4.2 - I'm enjoying the smartness in the responsive side of things. Very clean and slick!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, qwerty999 said:

4.2.3 is out and has a security update, will the themes need updating for it?

4 hours ago, Wiffleplop said:

What he/she said :)

Was just looking for the answer to this myself :)

No updates are needed. All existing themes will continue to work fine with 4.2.5 :)

• Thanks 3

On ‎4‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 2:42 PM, Ehren said:

No updates are needed. All existing themes will continue to work fine with 4.2.5 :)

And what about 4.2.6 Ehren ?

IPS have only released the changes up until beta 3 of 4.2.6. I'll wait for the official ones (likely tomorrow) before I update the themes..

There are a few minor changes, but nothing seems too critical. If it's not too much trouble installing the latest version of the theme, I'd likely do it (when it's available) :)

8 hours ago, Ehren said:

IPS have only released the changes up until beta 3 of 4.2.6. I'll wait for the official ones (likely tomorrow) before I update the themes..

There are a few minor changes, but nothing seems too critical. If it's not too much trouble installing the latest version of the theme, I'd likely do it (when it's available) :)

tks 4.2.6 Final is out.. Best regards