liquidfractal

question about static background images

Question

Hello,

I've been browsing your skins, which look great!  I notice that on some of your live demos (e.g. Chameleon) some of the switchable backgrounds are static images, and others scroll with the page.

So in Chameleon, the first two background image options scroll, the third one is static, and the fourth is just a uniform colour.

My question is: can one set the individual background images as either static or scrolling in the theme options?  I'm particularly interested in having a static background image.

Thanks!

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, liquidfractal said:

Hello,

I've been browsing your skins, which look great!  I notice that on some of your live demos (e.g. Chameleon) some of the switchable backgrounds are static images, and others scroll with the page.

So in Chameleon, the first two background image options scroll, the third one is static, and the fourth is just a uniform colour.

My question is: can one set the individual background images as either static or scrolling in the theme options?  I'm particularly interested in having a static background image.

Thanks!

Hello,

Yep, it's very easy to change the scrolling behavior of each background image. The ones in the demo are simply examples of what's possible :) 

Just now, Ehren said:

Yep, it's very easy to change the scrolling behavior of each background image. The ones in the demo are simply examples of what's possible :) 

Awesome!  Thanks for your quick reply Ehren - now all I have to do is try and decide which theme(s) to buy ^_^

BTW...a hopefully helpful suggestion: maybe a Features Chart for your themes so that people could see at a glance which themes have Mega Footers, which have animations, etc.

That said, you have some great themes here!  Can't wait to start working with them!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, liquidfractal said:

BTW...a hopefully helpful suggestion: maybe a Features Chart for your themes so that people could see at a glance which themes have Mega Footers, which have animations, etc.

There's a table at the bottom of each theme page which lists all of the theme features :) 

• Like 1