Neejrow

IPS needs to hire Ehren....

to have everybody who does a great job in IPS team is not always the best solution i think - because you have a lot of restrictions then, i think (some members from forums at ips which had offered a lot of help are now not there anymore, only in background of ips)  as well you cannot offer your development as before & the IPS theme is not approximate the same what Ehren offers here - there are milestones and years between 

It's great to have Ehren with his products here for IPS and he can bring everything what he likes to us with his great themes which are working perfect without issues

THANKS

1 hour ago, aLpHa said:

to have everybody who does a great job in IPS team is not always the best solution i think - because you have a lot of restrictions then, i think (some members from forums at ips which had offered a lot of help are now not there anymore, only in background of ips)  as well you cannot offer your development as before & the IPS theme is not approximate the same what Ehren offers here - there are milestones and years between 

It's great to have Ehren with his products here for IPS and he can bring everything what he likes to us with his great themes which are working perfect without issues

THANKS

Woosh

My post was a joke, because the IPS theme on the actual IPS website was broken...

37 minutes ago, Neejrow said:

Woosh

My post was a joke, because the IPS theme on the actual IPS website was broken...

I know - it was just an opinion

But regarding the IPS theme ... they need more then help ^^ - for me is the default ips theme nothing for use at an own system

Best for an ips system used page is a paid theme as here from ipsfocus for example, without investing money it is just 1 of 100000 ;) 

4 hours ago, Neejrow said:

Woosh

They are always good at broken things, they add new things fix what needs to be done an then other things broke  

1 hour ago, Empire said:

They are always good at broken things, they add new things fix what needs to be done an then other things broke  

100% correct, i have about 20 tickets a year about bugs & other things what have broken after years of working without any issue