Sign in to follow this  
Devro

How long does it take for somone to acknowledge a customer?

Question

Im not sure whether my emails and posts have been read but i kinda assumed someone would have at least told me "hey man theres a line and your at the back of it for a month" or something. Been on here all day and seen people come and go but no ones responded.

Is this place still active or am i wasting my time?? :huh:

5 answers to this question

Hey,

I've got a massive back log of emails. Got through a lot yesterday and have been out all morning.

I'm in Australia so the time zone may be a little different to yours. My mornings are your nights, and vice versa - so you may no receive a reply during the day depending on where you live.

I've got a lot of requests coming through, so it's very hard to say when I'll be able to start on your skin.. minimum of a few weeks no doubt. :unsure:

I'll be going through some emails in a sec - may or may not reach yours depending on when it was sent. :blush: Keep in mind that there are a lot of people wanting their own designs, so the time frame may be fairly extensive.

Thanks for the reply. I totally understand if your busy, it does seem like a one man show. It must be hard to give a time frame to these kinds of things but do you mean you'll probably be able to start my skin in a few weeks time or simply give me a quote then? Im looking just for a little feedback on how long something like this will take you to complete, when your most likely to start and how much it will set me back.

Just noticed you live in Australia so i feel foolish now >.< so sorry if i sound like im pestering you. Just like everyone im just impatient i guess and need to know these things before i can decide whether there is much point waiting around.

Im a student so working out finances etc is a real problem for me right now so knowing the price of something would be a big help. Anyway hopefully you'll find my email today and get back to me.

Thanks anyway

I dont suppose someone could simply give me a quote, i dont mind waiting a week or so i would just like to know how much ill be paying.

Thanks