Sign in to follow this  
MTV

it provides support to IPB IPB 3.4.9 ?

Question

Hello I want to buy a license ipb 3.4.9 . The supports it's vailible to ? Of course I will buy licensed theme and support to.

7 answers to this question

Just now, MTV said:

yes 3.4.9 the  lincense and them also

but i want and the support of ipb  because i have some  problem  and only support of ipb  can rezolve me 

1 hour ago, MTV said:

but i want and the support of ipb  because i have some  problem  and only support of ipb  can rezolve me 

If you require support with your IPB installation, you'll need to send a ticket to IPS. I'm only able to offer theme support :)

In conclusion if i buy licentes ipb 3.4.9 the ipb offer support  to instalation and rezolve any problem if i have  . it's that right  ? And deflection is compatible with ipb 3.4.9  ?

8 minutes ago, MTV said:

In conclusion if i buy licentes ipb 3.4.9 the ipb offer support  to instalation and rezolve any problem if i have  . it's that right  ? And deflection is compatible with ipb 3.4.9  ?

I'm not sure if Invision provide installation for 3.4.9 anymore - however they will help resolve any problems if you have them.

• Like 1