Question

9 answers to this question

Hello,

Most of the themes come with a fixed header which can be enabled in the theme settings. Snapshot's header can be fixed, but it's disabled by default.

I'm recoding Chameleon today, which should make it more customizable. It'll look very similar to the current version (collapsing fixed header, etc), but the background will be much easier to customize.

A site-wide footer is also possible with Chameleon - and fonts are very easy to change. :)

i think i will have to buy 2-3 themes and get one out of them becose i can not find a theme that i really like 100%, they are all really nice but when i find a theme, there is no fixed header then another theme with fixed header is black and the colors can not be changed..

my favorites are:
snapshot (icons, forumsindex, category-view)
dimension (fixed-header)

shift (wide-footer and wide header)
ortem (something like this header but when scrolling down there is to less contrast with content, it must be darker)

1. i want a wide fixed header with logo that gets smaller when scrolled

2. rounded rectancles

3. i see you are a big fan of tahoma, i hate this font. i want open sans everywhere

i can sure do it by myself but i just dont have the time. so i quess i will need a custom theme,

can you take a look at my site and tell me a price?

i also need a copyright-removal.

http://haken.ch

okay that sounds really good, i look in some days and then try your themes and try to sort it out by myself but im sure i will need to hire you to make it perfect :D

• Like 1

last question :)

what theme would you recommend for me to start my project? - looking for the most versatile one. are all themes based on same code or do you recommend some newer ones?

All of the themes are created using the same framework, so they all have the same features/base code.

Ortem and Shift are very easy to change, if you need a minimal theme.

• Like 1