Sign in to follow this  
Ehren

10 year anniversary!

IPSFocus turns 10!

Starting in 2006, my sole goal for ipsfocus has been to provide high quality support and themes to the entire IPS community.

Over the past decade, ipsfocus has grown to become a leader in theme development, and is fortunate enough to have reached it's 10th birthday - a milestone which has exceeded all of my initial expectations and one which would not have been possible without the dedicated and loyal customers who have supported this site throughout its lifetime.

To help celebrate 10 years of ipsfocus, a $10.00 discount is available on all new theme purchases by using ipsfocus10 as a coupon during checkout! The coupon lasts all month and will expire on March 31, so if you're interested in a new theme for your community, make sure you take advantage of the savings!

To those who have used my products on your own sites - you've helped me turn a small hobby into a successful theme store for IPS products, and I'm forever grateful for your support, so thank you.

• Like 8

Congrats @Ehren. I have enjoyed watching you advance over the years with your themes. Your a smart guy and deserve it all. Always look forward to see what you come out with next. Hands down you still make the best themes and still have the best support. Looking forward to seeing what the next 10 years holds for you. Keep up the good work Sir!

• Like 1

Congrats Ehren!

Used the moment to grab the two other skins my community has been begging me for: Brave and Subway.

• Like 1

10 years already, feels like one year for me. happy birthday and congratulations, I first seen your work back in 2013 when I joined LCPDFR.com that users your theme then once I start running my own IPB software I got two from you.

:);):P:D:lol:

• Like 1

Congrats! 10 years is my next wedding anniversary, so I know how special it is and I'm only 28-years-old. :D

Although I'm fairly new to posting here, I am aware of the awesome job Ehren does and his approach to helping people in the IPS community. Let's see many more years, along with many more awesome themes!

P.s Thanks for the celebratory offer! Nice one.