Theme updates for 4.4.10

Ehren

Hi everyone!

All ipsfocus themes have just been updated for Invision Community 4.4.10.

With this update, a minor bug where text appeared inside social icons has also been fixed. There have also been a few changes made to prepare all themes for future updates/improvements - due out in the coming weeks! :)

The updated themes are available in the Client Area and Invision Marketplace.

Happy upgrading!

2 hours ago, dokdok said:

Hi, have you changed the download mode?
On the Chameleon Dark page I no longer see the Downolad button despite my renewals being active

Looks like I forgot to press the attach button for Chameleon Dark. Sorry about that, all fixed! :)

18 hours ago, MaxwellsHouse said:

I’ve installed the latest version of Brave but I’m still getting an incompatible theme error when trying to upgrade my forum to 4.4.10

You should upgrade your forum first and then install the latest version of Brave :)

On 2/7/2020 at 9:00 AM, MaxwellsHouse said:

I’ve installed the latest version of Brave but I’m still getting an incompatible theme error when trying to upgrade my forum to 4.4.10

Also using Brave and upgraded the theme after the IPS update, all is working well.

Just wanted to also give Ehren a huge thank-you for your work, I know it is a business, but IPS has done me wonders and I couldn't be happier as a customer!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Uncrowned said:

Just wanted to also give Ehren a huge thank-you for your work, I know it is a business, but IPS has done me wonders and I couldn't be happier as a customer!

Thanks very much! Glad you're enjoying the theme! :)

1 hour ago, ModSquadHockey said:

We got pretty behind on our upgrading. We're about to go directly from 4.3.6 to 4.4.10 and I was just wondering if you can forsee any "gotchas" during that process that are beyond what we're used to when upgrading the theme. 

Since that’s a fairly large leap, I’d suggest installing the latest theme from scratch once you’ve upgraded your software. 

3 minutes ago, Ehren said:

Since that’s a fairly large leap, I’d suggest installing the latest theme from scratch once you’ve upgraded your software. 

Oh yeah, definitely was going to go with a from-scratch install. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything you could think of that would cause me problems. Thanks for the help!

• Ehren locked this topic