Transblue skin

Gaffney

I've seen your post on a warez forum asking for the transblue skin to be ripped - you've even said you would pay someone to rip it..

You won't be getting a login to my development board either. You'll be banned from both the site and forums within 24 hours after you've read this topic.

I have changed the colors of my skins made by me, took a few hours but one of the skins was to hard to change the color through the code I couldn't find several bits, which was why I was asking for the preview.

So you can either hold a grudge for trying to get a discount or you can just tell me how much will you do it for ?

I want the skin, I will pay a reasonable price for it, I was expecting when I made that post around $200 which is totally out of the question.

Here is kind of what I would like the skin:

ct_green.jpg

I'm not annoyed at you trying to get a discount for a colour change.. by all means - go ahead. But the topic explicitly asked someone to rip my transblue skin because you didn't want to buy a blue version of it. Basically you were trying to find a forum using the skin so you could rip it.

The colour change would not be anywhere close to $200, however I have too many custom jobs (and non-IPB related design jobs) to work on this any time soon, so if you want to give it a try yourself after purchasing the blue design, go ahead ;) I'm happy to sell you the transblue skin, but as you've found out, I keep a close eye on warez forums so I'd highly suggest you keep the skin to yourself.

I'm not annoyed at you trying to get a discount for a colour change.. by all means - go ahead. But the topic explicitly asked someone to rip my transblue skin because you didn't want to buy a blue version of it. Basically you were trying to find a forum using the skin so you could rip it.

The colour change would not be anywhere close to $200, however I have too many custom jobs (and non-IPB related design jobs) to work on this any time soon, so if you want to give it a try yourself after purchasing the blue design, go ahead ;) I'm happy to sell you the transblue skin, but as you've found out, I keep a close eye on warez forums so I'd highly suggest you keep the skin to yourself.

I don't share skins.

:unsure: OK I am going to show some members a preview of the green skin (copied the preview and changed the hue) see what they think and if they like it I will have a go at it myself :)

I'd probably suggest waiting until IPB 3 comes out.. I'll be converting the premade skins over to 3.0 when the final version has been released - I might slightly redesign some of them too to match the new layout of 3.0.

I will need to wait a long time until I switch to IPB 3.0.0 or not.